Live in Love Community Service is composed of a team of extraordinary women who have been single mothers but continued to pursue their higher education goals while balancing life, family, and school.
These women have become phenomenal businesswomen and entrepreneurs while balancing motherhood and daily challenges:
- Terah Thomas (Founder and Owner)
- Tiffany Stokley (Computer Engineer)
- Iara Mangum Hall (Teacher’s Assistant)
- Brittney Dennis (Social Worker)
- Christina Nash (Forensic Scientist)
We wish to inspire other teen mothers to overcome barriers, enhance decision-making skills, and reach their goals by providing a support system that will relate to their story.
Want to know more? Contact us at your convenience.